Honor Band in the Rose Parade - Student Mailings
Mailings for the 2021 Honor Band in the Rose Parade will be sent out to students periodically after their application has been successfully accepted.
2017 Final Mailing
A final letter as well as the Important Event Procedures Document and the final schedule were sent to all student and parent emails on 12/21/16.
2017 Initial Mailing
Forms are due back April 1, 2016 along with the 1st Student Payment.
Student Housing Registration will be through the Bands of America Honor Band Housing Registration site. Upon filling out the information and submitting the registration, both the student and the parent will receive two emails. One email is a registration confirmation email with important information; please keep this for your records. The second email will contain the Consent Form that will need to be read through, printed, and signed by both the student and parent and sent back to Music for All either by email, fax or mail.
- Student Housing Registration
- Consent Form (Sent via email after registration is complete)
- Participant General Information
- Student Packing List
- Schedule of Deadlines
- Code of Conduct
- Medical and Emergency Contact Form
Please send with a Front and Back copy of your medical insurance card.
- Uniform Measurement Form
- Fundraising Tool Kit
- Fundraising Pin Advance Order Form (Due by November 1, 2016)
- Fundraising Donation Request Sample Letter Template
- Fundraising Sponsor Thank You Letter Template
- Physical Fitness Video
- Press Release Template
- Uniform Purchase Order - OPTIONAL
- Drum Major Application- CLOSED as of 7/18/2016
- Family and Friends Package Registration CLOSED
- Chaperone Application and Background Check Form CLOSED
- Travel Arrangements Form
- Early Departure Form
- Special Meals Request
- Percussion: Rehearsal Travel/Housing/Shuttle Form- Due September 1, 2016
- Parade Unit Release/Waiver Agreement
- Gala Banquet (Closing) Dinner Order Form- Due December 1, 2016
- Merchandise Order Form