UPDATE 6:50 p.m.: McAllen Weather Delay
Saturday, September 26, 2015

UPDATE 6:50 p.m.: McAllen Weather Delay

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Music for All continues to monitor the weather at the Bands of America Regional in McAllen. MFA officials have met with the band directors of the six bands who did not yet perform in Prelims to discuss options.

At the discretion of the affected directors, MFA will further delay the show, but continue to monitor whether in hopes of resuming Prelims performances this evening. The final call whether or not to resume performance is expected to be made at 8:15 p.m.

If it is determined the final six bands can safely perform, an updated performance schedule will be posted here and on Facebook.com/bandsofamerica.

Clinics will be held as scheduled on Sunday at McAllen Memorial H.S.

Read 2718 times Last modified on Saturday, September 26, 2015