Music for All has earned 17 industry awards from the International Festival and Events Association (IFEA).The awards in recognition of the best festival and event programs in the world were given at the International Festivals and Events Association’s 60th Annual Convention and Expo in Tucson, Arizona on September 21st-23rd, 2015.
“Music for All is thrilled to have been recognized by its festival and event peers again this year,” said Debbie Laferty Asbill, Music for All’s Vice President of Marketing and Communications. “These awards are a recognition of the talents, hard work and dedication of everyone who is a part of the Music for All family.”
Music for All received 17 Pinnacle Awards – 5 Gold Pinnacles, 7 Silver, and 5 Bronze in various categories for events, multimedia, marketing, sponsorship and merchandise.
Music for All received the following IFEA/ Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards:
Gold Pinnacle Awards
- Best Event/Organization E-Newsletter (Music for All Summer Symposium)
- Best Event/Organization E-Newsletter
- Best Event/Organization Newsletter
- Best Cover Design (Music for All National Festival)
- Best Educational Program (Music for All Summer Symposium)
Silver Pinnacle Awards
- Best Miscellaneous Multimedia (Chamber Music National Festival)
- Best Miscellaneous Multimedia (United Sound Partnership)
- Best Promotional Brochure (Music for All Summer Symposium)
- Best Cover Design (2014 Bands of America Grand National Championships)
- Best T-Shirt Design (Bands of America Super Regional Championships)
- Best New Event (Chamber Music National Festival)
- Best Vendor/Supplier (Jolesch Enterprises)
Bronze Pinnacle Awards
- Best Company Image Pieces (40th Anniversary Logo)
- Best Single Newspaper Display Ad (Summer Symposium)
- Best Event Promotional Photograph (Bands of America Grand National Championships)
- Best Miscellaneous Clothing (Bands of America Grand National Championships)
- Best Event Within an Existing Festival (Future Music Educators’ Experience)
We are immensely honored to have recieved these presigious awards and we'd like to thank the rest of the Music for All team, friends, sponsors, directors, instructors, parents and, most importantly, students who have made it possible for us to do great work.
Music for All is a proud member of the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA), an organization that has more than 2,000 member festivals from around the world. Each year, the IFEA Pinnacle Awards competition honors the best special events, festival materials, promotions and ideas among the organization’s membership. Learn more about what they do at http://www.ifea.com/.