1. Our goal is to provide a positively life-changing experience for you and your students.
2. Bands of America Championships emphasize the pursuit of performance excellence and the educational experience of participation.
3. Participation offers students the chance to be placed on the nation’s highest pedestals, alongside their peers. Bands of America’s national promotional and social media programs shine a spotlight on your program and students to be recognized by band programs nationwide.
4. You’ll receive written and recorded evaluation from the Bands of America adjudication panel of respected music educators and marching experts.
5. All bands receive a Bands of America award, all students receive a recognition package of personalized certificate and participation patch.
BONUS REASON! Sunday morning clinic for directors and staff of participating bands – meet with members of the adjudication panel for private feedback on your BOA performance. Space for these optional, add-on clinics is limited, spots offer on a first-come, first-served basis. Watch this video to hear directors and judges talked about the clinics.
Then when you're ready to sign up, enroll online and secure your spot before the end of the school year.
Special note for Tacoma, WA Regional area bands: If considering, be sure to enroll by May 15. That is the date MFA will assess enrollment, and if minimum necessary enrollment is not met, must forfeit the stadium and cancel the Regional.