The Music for All Internship program provides a unique opportunity for current or recent college students to experience real-world work experience. See what our Interns have to say in this short video.
We have positions available year-round. Please see the below for example positions:
See the Fall 2013 Marketing Internship description – now accepting candidates for a limited time
Internships: General Criteria
- Dates: Ongoing (Year round)
- Length: Minimum of ten weeks to one year maximum
- Compensation: Depending on experience and education level, up to $900 per month plus actual expenses for days working off-site at events. Each intern will travel to and be involved in the production of at least one Music for All event.
- Level of Position will report to a director level or more senior Music for All official. Periodic evaluations will be made.
- Hours of Work: Music for All works on a 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. regular work day. Because we are a producer of "special events," employees and interns work on a flexible basis, with substantially more time being worked during and immediately prior to events. Part-day (minimum four hours/day) assignments can also be arranged.
- Educational Interns must have completed a minimum of one year of undergraduate collegiate work.
- Requirements: No specific major is required, but experience and/or course work in music, band, recreation, hotel management, business, or education is helpful. Procedure: Submit resume, cover letter and salary history. Applicants will be interviewed by phone or in person as determined by Music for All on a case by case basis.
Music for All, Inc.
39 W. Jackson Pl. Suite 150.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Selection: Summer internships are in highest demand. We receive over 60 resumes for four positions annually. Internships are more readily available during the school year. We like for interns to work for a minimum of 60 days. The program adjusts to your school calendar and Music for All will do all that is possible and necessary to assist in efforts to secure academic credit for your experience.