901 North Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63101
Finals Performance Schedule
7:15 p.m. - Paul Laurence Dunbar H.S., KY
7:30 p.m. - Owasso H.S., OK
7:45 p.m. - Haltom H.S., TX
8:00 p.m. - Grain Valley H.S., MO
8:15 p.m. - Bentonville H.S., AR
8:30 p.m. - Bellevue West H.S., NE
8:45 p.m. - Blue Springs H.S., MO
9:00 p.m. - James Martin H.S., TX
9:15 p.m. - Union H.S., OK
9:30 p.m. - Broken Arrow H.S., OK
9:45 p.m. - Jenks H.S., OK
10:00 p.m. - Rosemount H.S., MN
10:15 p.m. - Eden Prairie H.S., MN
10:30 p.m. - O'Fallon Township H.S., IL
10:45 p.m. - Class Champion Exhibition: Paragould H.S., AR
Friday, October 17, 2014
9:30 a.m. - Box Office Opens
10:30 a.m. - STADIUM GATES OPEN
11:00 a.m. - Tahlequah Senior H.S., OK
11:15 a.m. - Lincoln Community H.S., IL
11:30 a.m. - Parkway North H.S., MO
11:45 a.m. - Fort Zumwalt East H.S., MO
12:00 a.m. - Collinsville H.S., IL
12:15 p.m. - Francis Howell Central H.S., MO
12:30 p.m. - Saint James School, AL
12:45 p.m. - Parkway Central H.S., MO
1:00 p.m. - Blue Springs H.S., MO
1:15 p.m. - Parkway South H.S., MO
1:30 p.m. - Jefferson City H.S., MO
1:45 p.m. - Rockwood Summit H.S., MO
2:00 p.m. - Fort Zumwalt South H.S., MO
2:15 p.m. - Fox Senior H.S., MO
2:30 p.m. - BREAK
3:00 p.m. - David H. Hickman H.S., MO
3:15 p.m. - Lindbergh H.S., MO
3:30 p.m. - Union City H.S., TN
3:45 p.m. - Fort Zumwalt West H.S., MO
4:00 p.m. - Illinois Valley Central H.S., IL
4:15 p.m. - Wentzville Holt H.S., MO
4:30 p.m. - Normal West H.S., IL
4:45 p.m. - Paragould H.S., AR
5:00 p.m. - Potosi H.S., MO
5:15 p.m. - East Peoria Community H.S., IL
5:30 p.m. - BREAK
6:15 p.m. - Plainfield North H.S., IL
6:30 p.m. - Fort Zumwalt North H.S., MO
6:45 p.m. - Grain Valley H.S., MO
7:00 p.m. - Kickapoo H.S., MO
7:15 p.m. - O'Fallon Township H.S., IL
7:30 p.m. - Blue Valley H.S., KS
7:45 p.m. - Union H.S., OK
8:00 p.m. - Belleview East H.S., IL
8:15 p.m. - Camdenton H.S., MO
8:30 p.m. - Nixa H.S., MO
8:45 p.m. - Preliminary Competition Ends
Saturday, October 18, 2014
7:00 a.m. - GATES and Box Office Opens
7:30 a.m. - Metamora Township H.S., IL
7:45 a.m. - Mustang H.S., OK
8:00 a.m. - Rosemount H.S., MN
8:15 a.m. - Blue Valley West H.S., KS
8:30 a.m. - Lemont H.S., IL
8:45 a.m. - Bellevue West H.S., NE
9:00 a.m. - Mountain Home Senior H.S., AR
9:15 a.m. - Marshall H.S., MN
9:30 a.m. - Naperville Central H.S., IL
9:45 a.m. - James Martin H.S., TX
10:00 a.m. - BREAK
10:30 a.m. - Lockport Township H.S., IL
10:45 a.m. - Lincoln H.S., SD
11:00 a.m. - Roosevelt H.S., SD
11:15 a.m. - Fayetteville H.S., AR
11:30 a.m. - Neosho H.S., MO
11:45 a.m. - Eden Prairie H.S., MN
12:00 p.m. - Lafayette H.S., KY
12:15 p.m. - Bentonville H.S., AR
12:30 p.m. - Haltom H.S., TX
12:45 p.m. - Legend H.S., CO
1:00 p.m. - LUNCH
1:30 p.m. - Van Buren H.S., AR
1:45 p.m. - Lake Hamilton H.S., AR
2:00 p.m. - Choctaw H.S., OK
2:15 p.m. - Owasso H.S., OK
2:30 p.m. - Paul Laurence Dunbar H.S., KY
2:45 p.m. - Eastview H.S, MN
3:00 p.m. - Jenk H.S., OK
3:15 p.m. - Lee's Summit North H.S., MO
3:30 p.m. - Irondale H.S., MN
3:45 p.m. - Broken Arrow H.S., OK
4:00 p.m. - Preliminary Competition Ends
4:15 p.m. - PRESENATION OF AWARDS
6:15 p.m. - STADIUM GATES OPEN for Finals
6:45 p.m. - National Anthemn
7:14 p.m. - Finals Competition Begins
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Super Regional, St. Louis will be on Central Daylight Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
Stadium Rules and Regulations
The stadium has asked us to pass along the following information regarding its policies on event safety. From a safety and security perspective, fans should observe the following:
- Large bags, backpacks, book bags, duffle bags and grocery bags are not allowed in the dome.
- Small bags such as purses and diaper bags (if a child is with the adult) are allowed into the dome.
- All permitted bags are subject to inspections.
- Animals are not permitted, unless they are service animals assisting guests with disabilities.
- Spectator parking is available inthe parking garages to the south and west of the Dome. There is a charge for parking.
- Outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the stadium.
- Jolesch Enterprises Photography will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information will be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field.
- Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
Professional DVDs Available
- Mr. Video Productions will be on-site at EVERY Regional and Super Regional this fall to provide top-quality DVDs of your championship performance.
- Due to the professional crew on-site and in order to comply with copyright laws, video and audio devices of any kind are NOT ALLOWED in the stadium for any BOA event.
- Directors will receive a free high-camera video of your prelim and finals performance.
Media Personnel and Band Photography Policies
- "Media Passes" are intended for official media outlets only (i.e. newspapers, television, radio).
- A representative is required to show official media credentials in order to pick up a pass and must sign in at the ticket window with name and media outlet.
- A student representative of a school's newspaper or yearbook may receive a media pass with valid school media credentials.
- Still photography of any kind MAY be taken from the spectator seating areas. Video and audio recording is NOT allowed.
- “Official Band Photographers” are still allowed, so long as such person uses one of the band’s 25 field passes inorder to be allowed in pre-performance credentialed areas.
- Official Band Photographers must still go INTO the spectator stands to shoot pictures during performances and may not photograph from the field level.
- Official Band Photographer photos are NOT to be sold, distributed, duplicated or placed on the web in any downloadable fashion. Their use must be for archival or media purposes only.
- This restriction applies to all who enter the stadium, including any band parent/adult with a field pass.
- Only Jolesch Enterprises and official media will be allowed to shoot from field level.
- No video or audio recording devices are allowed into the stadium, including those with “band videographers.”
- Credentialed television news crews and BOA pre-approved professional filmmakers are the only exception