Last Updated On: October 28, 2014
7:00 a.m. - Box Office Opens
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Super Regional, St. George will be on Mountain Daylight Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- The spectator lot is located North of DHHS and must be accessed from 840 E.
- Spectator parking is a large unpaved lot.
- There is not charge for parking at the St. George Regional Championship.
- Outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the stadium.
- Jolesch Enterprises Photography will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information has been included in this packet andwill also be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
Professional DVDs Available
- Mr. Video Productions will be on-site at EVERY Regional and Super Regional this fall to provide top-quality DVDs of your championship performance.
- Due to the professional crew on-site and in order to comply with copyright laws, video and audio devices of any kind are NOT ALLOWED in the stadium for any BOA event.
- Directors will receive a free high-camera video of your prelim and finals performance.
Media Personnel and Band Photography Policies
- "Media Passes" are intended for official media outlets only (i.e. newspapers, television, radio).
- A representative is required to show official media credentials in order to pick up a pass and must sign in at the ticket window with name and media outlet.
- A student representative of a school's newspaper or yearbook may receive a media pass with valid school media credentials.
- Still photography of any kind MAY be taken from the spectator seating areas.Video and audio recording is NOT allowed.
- “Official Band Photographers” are still allowed, so long as such person uses one of the band’s 25 field passes in order to be allowed in pre-performance credentialed areas
- Official Band Photographers must still go INTO the spectator stands to shoot pictures during performances and may not photograph from the field level.
- Official Band Photographer photos are NOT to be sold, distributed, duplicated or placed on the web in any downloadable fashion. Their use must be for archival or media purposes only.
- This restriction applies to all who enter the stadium, including any band parent/adult with a field pass.
- Only Jolesch Enterprisesand official media will be allowed to shoot from field level.
- No video or audio recording devices are allowed into the stadium, including those with “band videographers.”
- Credentialed television news crews and BOA pre-approved professional filmmakers are the only exceptions.