2016 Prelims Schedule
As of: FINAL
6:45 a.m. - Box Office Opens
7:15 a.m. - Stadium Gates Open
8:15 a.m. - Orem H.S., UT
8:30 a.m. - Juan Diego Catholic H.S., UT
8:45 a.m. - Mesa H.S., AZ
9:00 a.m. - Mountain Crest H.S., UT
9:45 a.m. - Stansbury H.S., UT
10:00 a.m. - Highland H.S., ID
10:15 a.m. - Rancho H.S., NV
10:30 a.m. - Green Valley H.S., NV
10:45 a.m. - Palisade H.S., CO
11:00 a.m. - Timpanogos H.S., UT
11:15 a.m. - Central Valley H.S., WA
12:30 p.m. - Granada Hills Charter H.S., CA
12:45 p.m. - Provo H.S., UT
1:00 p.m. - Davis H.S., UT
1:15 p.m. - Montezuma-Cortez H.S., CO
1:30 p.m. - Bingham H.S., UT
1:45 p.m. - Westlake H.S., UT
2:00 p.m. - Skyridge H.S., UT
2:45 p.m. - American Fork H.S., UT
3:00 p.m. - Bel Air H.S., TX
3:15 p.m. - Foothill H.S., NV
3:30 p.m. - Lone Peak H.S., UT
3:45 p.m. - Sky View H.S., UT
4:00 p.m. - Ridgeline H.S., UT
4:30 p.m. - Presentation of Awards
6:45 p.m. - GATES OPEN
7:15 p.m. - National Anthem/Introduction of Judges and Government Officials
7:45 p.m. - First Performing Finalist Band
10:15 p.m. - Finals Competition Ends
10:30 p.m. - Finale - Presentation of Awards
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Regional, St. George will be on Mountain Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- The spectator lots are located North of the stadium, along 300 South.
- Street parking is also available directly west of the stadium. See maps below for further information.
- There is no charge for these spectator parking areas.
- Outside food and beverage is NOT allowed in the Stadium.
- Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information has been included in this packet and will also be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
2015 Awards Photo Album