100 Montana Street
San Antonio, TX 28205
2015 Awards Photos
2015 Finals Schedule
7:15 PM - EXH 1: Hendrickson H.S., TX
7:30 PM - Cedar Ridge H.S., TX
7:45 PM - Hebron H.S., TX
8:00 PM - Claudia Taylor Johnson H.S., TX
8:15 PM - James Bowie H.S., TX
8:30 PM - Wakeland H.S., TX
8:45 PM - Vandegrift H.S., TX
9:00 PM - Cedar Park H.S., TX
9:15 PM - Flower Mound H.S., TX
9:30 PM - Round Rock H.S., TX
9:45 PM - Keller H.S., TX
10:00 PM - The Woodlands H.S., TX
10:15 PM - Owasso H.S., OK
10:30 PM - Marcus H.S., TX
10:45 PM - Ronald Reagan H.S., TX
11:00 PM - EXH 2: Hidalgo H.S., TX (Class A)
11:15 PM - EXH 3: Aledo H.S., TX (Class AA)
2015 Prelims Schedule
Saturday, October 31, 2015
Recent weather impacted the travel of a few of the bands enrolled in the San Antonio show, which affected the prelims performance schedule. Below is the revised schedule. All Friday bands who could not perform during their scheduled Friday time were offered Saturday competitive performance spots. Those who could not make the new, Saturday spots were invited to perform in exhibition during scheduled show breaks.
6:15 AM - Box Office Opens
6:45 AM - Gates Open
7:30 AM - Hidalgo H.S., TX
7:45 AM - Mansfield H.S., TX
8:00 AM - Juarez-Lincoln H.S., TX
8:15 AM - Lubbock-Cooper H.S., TX
8:30 AM - Flower Mound H.S., TX
8:45 AM - North Shore Senior H.S., TX
9:00 AM - Aledo H.S., TX
9:15 AM - Wakeland H.S., TX
9:30 AM - The Woodlands H.S., TX
9:45 AM - BREAK (30 minutes)
10:15 AM - Roma H.S., TX
10:30 AM - Owasso H.S., OK
10:45 AM - Marcus H.S., TX
11:00 AM - Rivera H.S., TX
11:15 AM - Vista Ridge H.S., TX
11:30 AM - Alvin H.S., TX
11:45 AM - Hebron H.S., TX
12:00 PM - Edinburg H.S., TX
12:15 PM - Friendswood H.S., TX
12:30 PM - Spring H.S., TX
12:45 PM - Pflugerville H.S., TX
1:00 PM - Coppell H.S., TX
1:15 PM - EXHIBITION - Leander H.S., TX
1:30 PM - BREAK (15 minutes)
1:45 PM - Brazoswood H.S., TX
2:00 PM - Palmview H.S., TX
2:15 PM - Plano East Senior H.S., TX
2:30 PM - Azle H.S., TX
2:45 PM - The Woodlands College Park H.S., TX
3:00 PM - Keller H.S., TX
3:15 PM - Oak Ridge H.S., TX
3:30 PM - James Martin H.S., TX
3:45 PM - Dickinson H.S., TX
4:00 PM - James Bowie H.S., TX
4:15 PM - Round Rock H.S., TX
4:30 PM - Claudia Taylor Johnson H.S., TX
4:45 PM - EXHIBITION - Dripping Springs H.S., TX
5:00 PM - PRELIMS PRESENTATION OF CLASS AWARDS & ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINALISTS
6:30 PM - GATES OPEN
7:00 PM - National Anthem
7:15 PM - Hendrickson H.S. Exhibition
7:30 PM - First Performing Finalist Band
11:00 PM - Finals Competition Ends
11:15 PM - FINALE - PRESENTATION OF AWARDS
Friday Prelims Schedule, October 30, 2015
7:45 AM - Box Office Opens
8:15 AM - Gates Open
9:00 AM Del Valle H.S., TX
9:15 AM Douglas MacArthur H.S., TX
9:30 AM Vandegrift H.S., TX
9:45 AM Rouse H.S., TX
10:00 AM Wagner H.S., TX
10:15 AM Lehman H.S., TX
10:30 AM Seven Lakes H.S., TX
10:45 AM Cedar Ridge H.S., TX
11:00 AM Morton Ranch H.S., TX
11:15 AM Waller H.S., TX
11:30 AM Calallen H.S., TX
12:45 PM Earl Warren H.S., TX
1:00 PM Vandergrift H.S., TX
2:00 PM United South H.S., TX
2:15 PM Robert E. Lee H.S., TX
2:30 PM Sandra Day O'Connor H.S., TX
4:30 PM Katy H.S., TX
4:45 PM Cedar Park
5:00 PM Ronald Reagan H.S., TX
5:15 PM Cy-Fair H.S., TX
5:30 PM James Madison H.S., TX
5:45 PM Louis D. Brandeis H.S., TX
6:00 PM Archbishop Alter H.S., OH
6:15 PM United H.S., TX
6:30 PM Keller Central H.S., TX
6:45 PM George Ranch H.S., TX
7:15 PM Westlake H.S., TX
Texas State University Bobcat Marching Band
Director: Dr. Kyle Glaser
Assistant Directors: Professor Matthew Holzner and Professor Kari Klier
Drum Majors: Anthony Cortes and Kristin Nelson
“Santana Show,” El Fuego, Hermes, Smooth / Oye Como Va
“Led Zeppelin Show,” Black Dog, Fool in the Rain, Kashmir, Rock and Roll,
Stairway to Heaven
“Americana,” We’re Coming to America, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
With a history spanning nearly a century, the Bobcat Marching Band is the largest spirit organization on campus! Performing at
all home Texas State football games, numerous other athletic events, and as a specially featured marching band at events around
Texas, this energetic ensemble of 350 students offers an exciting opportunity for experienced instrumentalists, color guard
members and twirlers from all university majors to enhance their collegiate experience by performing in an organization that
prides itself on excellence, spirit, and camaraderie.
Find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BobcatMarchingBand
Official Music Store: Hillje Music Center
Hillje Music Center is our official music store for the event and will provide an on-site instrument repair service for minor repairs.
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Super Regional, San Antonio will be on Central Daylight Time. Please plan your travel and
arrival time accordingly.
As a reminder, the time change for Daylight Saving Time will occur on Sunday, November 1st at 2:00 AM.
Stadium Rules and Regulations
From a safety and security perspective, fans should observe the following:
- Spectators are advised to arrive early to avoid congestion at the gates. Gate opening times are listed on the schedule above.
- Spectators should be advised that nothing larger than a small personal handbag is permitted into the stadium (i.e. no backpacks or large purses). All bags are subject to inspection.
- Performance related equipment will be permitted in, but only through the routine performance flow of the event.
- Bottles, cans, and coolers are specifically prohibited inside the stadium.
- Parking is available at the Alamodome in Lot C, east of the stadium. Access is on Cherry Street.
- The charge for spectator parking is $15/car, and there are no in/out privileges.
- Music for All does not control spectator parking, costs, or availability of spectator parking lots.
- Outside food and beverage is NOT allowed in the stadium
- Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area.
- They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information has been included in this packet andwill also be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field.
- Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
Media Personnel and Band Photography Policies
- "Media Passes" are intended for official media outlets only (i.e. newspapers, television, radio).
- A representative is required to show official media credentials in order to pick up a pass and must sign in at the ticket window with name and media outlet.
- A student representative of a school's newspaper or yearbook may receive a media pass with valid school media credentials.
- Still photography of any kind MAY be taken from the spectator seating areas.Video and audio recording is NOT allowed.
- “Official Band Photographers” are still allowed, so long as such person uses one of the band’s 25 field passes in order to be allowed in pre-performance credentialed areas
- Official Band Photographers must still go INTO the spectator stands to shoot pictures during performances and may not photograph from the field level.
- Official Band Photographer photos are NOT to be sold, distributed, duplicated or placed on the web in any downloadable fashion. Their use must be for archival or media purposes only.
- This restriction applies to all who enter the stadium, including any band parent/adult with a field pass.
- Only Jolesch Enterprisesand official media will be allowed to shoot from field level.
- No video or audio recording devices are allowed into the stadium, including those with “band videographers.”
- Credentialed television news crews and BOA pre-approved professional filmmakers are the only exceptions
2014 San Antonio Super Regional Coverage
2014 Awards Photos