2015 Awards Photo Album
2015 Participating Bands Performance Schedule
11:15 AM - Box Office Opens
11:45 AM - STADIUM GATES OPEN
12:15 PM - Crestwood H.S., OH
12:30 PM - Lancaster H.S., NY
12:45 PM - Deer Lakes H.S., PA
1:00 PM - Penn-Trafford H.S., PA
1:15 PM - Licking Valley H.S., OH
1:30 PM - Gateway H.S., PA
2:15 PM - Bassett H.S., VA
2:30 PM - Urbana H.S., MD
2:45 PM - Norwin H.S., PA
3:00 PM - Allatoona H.S., GA
3:15 PM - West Seneca H.S., NY
3:30 PM - Cuthbertson H.S., NC
3:45 PM - Brunswick H.S., OH
4:00 PM - Kiski Area H.S., PA
4:15 PM - Exhibition: University of Pittsburgh
4:30 PM - Presentation of Awards
6:15 PM - GATES OPEN for Finals Competition
6:45 PM - National Anthem/Introduction of Judges and Government Officials
7:15 PM - First Performing Finalist Band
10:45 PM - Finals Competition Ends/Exhibition: Shippensburg University
11:00 PM - Finale/Presentation of Awards
University of Pittsburgh - Pitt Marching Band
Shippensburg University - "Red Raider" Marching Band
2014 Monroeville Regional Photos
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
- The spectator lot is located on the south side of the stadium off of Gateway Campus Blvd
- There is no charge for spectator parking.
- The spectator overflow parking area is located at Moss Side Middle School and Cleveland Steward Elementary School. Both are located just south of the stadium and the main spectator parking area.
- Outside food and beverage is NOT to be brought into Gateway High School Stadium
Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information will be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWEDon the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a“Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.