500 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225
9:00 a.m. - Box Office Opens
9:30 a.m. - Stadium Gates Open
10:00 a.m. - Jeffersonville H.S., IN
10:15 a.m. - Norwell H.S., IN
10:30 a.m. - Owen Valley H.S., IN
10:45 a.m. - Plainfield H.S., IN
11:00 a.m. - East Central H.S., IN
11:15 a.m. - Springs Valley Jr./Sr. H.S., IN
11:30 a.m. - Hamilton Southeastern H.S., IN
11:45 a.m. - Tri-Valley H.S., IL
12:00 p.m. - Floyd Central H.S., IN
12:15 p.m. - Northmont H.S., OH
12:30 p.m. - Paoli H.S., IN
12:45 p.m. - Greenwood Community H.S., IN
1:00 p.m. - Edgewood H.S., IN
1:15 p.m. - Beech Grove H.S., IN
2:15 p.m. - Brownsburg H.S., IN
2:30 p.m. - Terre Haute North Vigo H.S., IN
2:45 p.m. - Harrison H.S., IN
3:00 p.m. - Terre Haute South Vigo H.S., IN
3:15 p.m. - Western H.S., IN
3:30 p.m. - Conner H.S., KY
3:45 p.m. - Columbus North H.S., IN
4:00 p.m. - F.J. Reitz H.S., IN
4:15 p.m. - Clinton-Massie H.S., OH
4:30 p.m. - Pendleton Heights H.S., IN
4:45 p.m. - Homestead H.S., IN
6:00 p.m. - Ben Davis H.S., IN
6:15 p.m. - Orleans Jr. Sr. H.S., IN
6:30 p.m. - Franklin Central H.S., IN
6:45 p.m. - Fishers H.S., IN
7:00 p.m. - Decatur Central H.S., IN
7:15 p.m. - Blue Springs South H.S., MO
7:30 p.m. - Carmel H.S., IN
7:45 p.m. - Normal West H.S., IL
8:00 p.m. - Center Grove H.S., IN
8:15 p.m. - Pickerington North H.S., OH
8:30 p.m. - Lawrence Township, IN
8:45 p.m. - Avon H.S., IN
9:00 p.m. - Castle H.S., IN
6:45 a.m. - Box Office and Stadium Gates Open
7:15 a.m. - Lewis Cass H.S., IN
7:30 a.m. - Ravenwood H.S., TN
7:45 a.m. - Leo H.S., IN
8:00 a.m. - Munster H.S., IN
8:15 a.m. - Centerville H.S., OH
8:30 a.m. - Naperville Central H.S., IL
8:45 a.m. - Lakota East H.S., OH
9:00 a.m. - Loveland H.S., OH
9:15 a.m. - Campbell County H.S., KY
9:30 a.m. - Elkhart Central H.S., IN
10:30 a.m. - Mahomet-Seymour H.S., IL
10:45 a.m. - Rock Island H.S., IL
11:00 a.m. - Penn H.S., IN
11:15 a.m. - Rosemount H.S., MN
11:30 a.m. - Choctaw H.S., OK
11:45 a.m. - Concordia Lutheran H.S., IN
12:00 p.m. - Union H.S., OK
12:15 p.m. - Huntley H.S., IL
12:30 p.m. - Marian Catholic H.S., IL
12:45 p.m. - Limestone Community H.S., IL
1:45 p.m. - Roosevelt H.S., SD
2:00 p.m. - Eden Prairie H.S., MN
2:15 p.m. - NorthWood H.S., IN
2:30 p.m. - George Rogers Clark H.S., KY
2:45 p.m. - Forest Park Jr./Sr. H.S., IN
3:00 p.m. - Victor J. Andrew H.S., IL
3:15 p.m. - Central Crossing H.S., OH
3:30 p.m. - Lincoln-Way Community H.S., IL
3:45 p.m. - Kettering Fairmont H.S., OH
4:00 p.m. - Lockport Township H.S., IL
4:15 p.m. - Preliminary Competition Ends
Exhibition: Marian University Marching Band
6:15 p.m. - Gates Open
7:15 p.m. - First Performing Finalist Band
10:45 p.m. - Finals Competition Ends
11:00 p.m. - Finale - Presentation of Awards
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Super Regional, Indianapolis will be on Eastern Standard Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- Spectator entry will be via the North Gate of the stadium.
- A limited amount of spectator parking is available in Lot #3 north of the stadium and the South Lot of Lucas Oil Stadium. The cost for each of these lots is $10.00 per car with NO in/out privileges.
- Accessible parking spaces are located in the South Lot of the stadium via the Missouri Street Gate 3 parking lot entrance. The cost for this lot is $10.00 per car with NO in/out privileges.
- A map of parking and prices for area lots is available online at http://www.indydt.com/parking.cfm•
- BOA does not operate, guarantee access to, or control the pricing of these lots,
- Plan to arrive early to allow plenty of time to park, buy tickets and enter the stadium.
Bands of America Photography and Video Recording Policy
Videotaping is not permitted without the expressed, written consent of Music for All.
Still cameras (digital or film, professional, or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field. Only Jolesch Enterprise photographers (the official photography company of Music for All) and news media with Bands of America-issued media credentials are allowed to photograph from the field.
Tripods, or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others, are not allowed. The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media Bands of America credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their cameras.
Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
Ordering information will be available onsite.
Lucas Oil Stadium Rules and Regulations
- Helium balloons will not be allowed in the stadium.
- Concessions will be available throughout the concourse area. Due to stadium policy, you are not allowed to bring food into the stadium. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Permanent concession stands accept credit cards.
- All entrances to the Stadium are ADA compliant.
- The roof will be closed for this event.
- Local Indianapolis Ordinance prohibits smoking inside Lucas Oil Stadium.
Lucas Oil Stadium Safety Guidelines
From a safety and security perspective, fans should observe the following:
- Students, parents, directors, and fans should be advised that nothing larger than a small personal handbag, subject to inspection, will be permitted inside the stadium (through the main gates).
- Performance-related equipment will be permitted in, but only through the routine flow of the event.
- Items specifically prohibited inside the stadium are listed below. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in denial of admission to the stadium.
- Fans are advised to arrive early to avoid congestion at the gates. Gates and gate open times are listed on the daily schedule above.
- Fans and participants may not bring the following items into the stadium.
- Video and Audio Recorders
- Liquor Containers
- Food and Beverages
- Large Purses
- Balloons (Helium)
- Fanny packs
- Missile-like objects
- Bands of America strictly prohibits the presence of weapons on Lucas Oil Stadium property during the event.
- Bands of America will provide a qualified medical staff, and they will be located on the field and concourse for any major problems that might arise.
- Find the nearest uniformed Lucas Oil Stadium staff member, a BOA volunteer or BOA staff member for immediate assistance.
Music for All is committed to providing safe and secure events. It's easy to take for granted the routine moments in our everyday lives—going to work or school, the grocery store or the gas station. However, your everyday is different than your neighbor’s—filled with the moments that make it uniquely yours. So if you see something you know shouldn't be there—or someone's behavior that doesn't seem quite right—say something. Informed, alert communities play a critical role in keeping our nation safe.
To report suspicious activity, immediately contact Music for All event staff at the event. Music for All will contact local law enforcement agency. Describe specifically what you observed, including:
- Who or what you saw;
- When you saw it;
- Where it occurred;
- and Why it's suspicious.