Finals Performance Schedule
7:30 p.m. - L.V. Berkner H.S., TX
7:45 p.m. - Wakeland H.S., TX
8:00 p.m. - Richland H.S., TX
8:15 p.m. - Mansfield H.S., TX
8:30 p.m. - Aledo H.S., TX
8:45 p.m. - Coppell H.S., TX
9:00 p.m. - Marcus H.S., TX
9:15 p.m. - Hebron H.S., TX
9:30 p.m. - Flower Mound H.S., TX
9:45 p.m. - L.D. Bell H.S.
2014 Participating Bands
Tentative Schedule as of: September 12, 2014
8:00 a.m. - Box Office Opens
8:30 a.m. - STADIUM GATES OPEN
9:00 a.m. - Liberty H.S., TX
9:15 a.m. - Azle H.S., TX
9:30 a.m. - Lewisville H.S., TX
9:45 a.m. - Aledo H.S., TX
10:00 a.m. - Keller H.S., TX
10:15 a.m. - Birdville H.S., TX
10:30 a.m. - Legacy H.S., TX
10:45 a.m. - Byron Nelson H.S., TX
11:45 a.m. - John H. Guyer H.S., TX
12:00 p.m. - Keller Central H.S., TX
12:15 p.m. - Richland H.S., TX
12:30 p.m. - Flower Mound H.S., TX
12:45 p.m. - Lake Highlands H.S., TX
1:00 p.m. - Marcus H.S., TX
1:15 p.m. - James Martin H.S., TX
1:30 p.m. - Wakeland H.S., TX
2:15 p.m. - Mansfield H.S., TX
2:30 p.m. - Haltom H.S., TX
2:45 p.m. - Waxahachie H.S., TX
3:00 p.m. - Centennial H.S., TX
3:15 p.m. - L.V. Berkner H.S., TX
3:30 p.m. - L.D. Bell H.S., TX
3:45 p.m. - Coppell H.S., TX
4:00 p.m. - Hebron H.S., TX
4:15 p.m. - Preliminary Competition Ends; Exhibition: University of North Texas Marching Band
4:30 p.m. - PRESENTATION OF AWARDS
6:30 p.m. - GATES OPEN for Finals
7:00 p.m. - National Anthem
7:15 p.m. - Fnals Competition Begins
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Regional, Denton will be on Central Daylight Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- There is a $10 charge for spectator parking at the Denton Regional. This includes in/out privileges.
- Spectator parking is located north of the stadium across I-35 East. To access the lot, take North Texas Blvd. West from I-35 East. Spectator parking is on the left at Fouts Field Stadium.
- Once parked, spectators should use the Pedestrian Walking Bridge to cross I-35E and enter Apogee Stadium through Gate 3 on the north side of the stadium.
- Outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the stadium.
Jolesch Enterprises Photography will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information will be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a“Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
Professional DVDs Available
Mr. Video Productions will be on-site at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium and at EVERY Regional and Super Regional this fall to provide top-quality DVDs of your championship performance.
- Due to the professional crew on-site and in order to comply with copyright laws,video and audio devices of any kind are NOT ALLOWED in the stadium for any BOA event.