September 26, 2015
Bowling Green State University
2015 Awards Photos
7:45 PM - Fort Zumwalt North H.S., MO
8:00 PM - Miamisburg H.S., OH
8:15 PM - Lake Orion H.S., MI
8:30 PM - Jenison H.S., MI
8:45 PM - Lincoln-Way East H.S., IL
9:00 PM - Goshen H.S., IN
9:15 PM - Victor H.S., NY
9:30 PM - Walled Lake Central H.S., MI
9:45 PM - William Mason H.S., OH
10:00 PM - Plymouth-Canton Educational Park, MI
10:15 PM - Exhibition Class A Champion: North East H.S., PA
10:30 PM - In Special Exhibition: Norton H.S., OH
10:45 PM - Exhibition: Bowling Green State University Falcon Marching Band
2015 Participating Bands
10:00 AM - Box Office Opens
10:45 AM - STADIUM GATES OPEN
11:15 AM - Marietta H.S., OH
11:30 AM - Rockford H.S., MI
11:45 AM - Troy H.S., OH
12:00 PM - Olentangy H.S., OH
12:15 PM - Walled Lake Central H.S., MI
12:30 PM - Miamisburg H.S., OH
12:45 PM - Fort Zumwalt North H.S., MO
1:00 PM - Central Crossing H.S., OH
1:15 PM - Lincoln-Way East H.S., IL
1:30 PM - William Mason H.S., OH
2:15 PM - Norton H.S., OH
2:30 PM - North East H.S., PA
2:45 PM - Plymouth-Canton Educational Park, MI
3:00 PM - Jenison H.S., MI
3:15 PM - Avon H.S., OH
3:30 PM - Lake Orion H.S., MI
3:45 PM - St. Edward H.S., OH
4:00 PM - Victor H.S., NY
4:15 PM - Goshen H.S., IN
4:45 PM - Presentation of Awards
6:45 PM - GATES OPEN
7:15 PM - National Anthem/Introduction of Judges and Governemnt Officials
7:45 PM - First Performing Finalist Band
10:15 PM - Finals Comeptiion Ends - Exhibition: Bowling Green State University Falcon Marching Band
10:30 PM - Finale - Presentation of Awards
Bowling Green State University - Falcon Marching Band
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
- The spectator lot is located on the south side of the stadium off of Stadium Dr.
- See maps below for further information.
- There is a $5 charge for spectator parking.
- Outside food and beverage is NOT to be brought into Doyt Perry Stadium.
Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information will be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWEDon the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a“Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.