One Georgia Dome Drive
Atlanta, GA 30313
More information about the Georgia Dome
2015 Awards Photos
2015 Finals Schedule
7:45 PM - Class A: Saint James School, AL
8:00 PM - Harrison H.S., GA
8:15 PM - Winston Churchill H.S., TX
8:30 PM - Clements H.S., TX
8:45 PM - Walton H.S., GA
9:00 PM - Fort Mill H.S., SC
9:15 PM - Westwood H.S., TX
9:30 PM - Wando H.S., SC
9:45 PM - Cypress Falls H.S., TX
10:00 PM - Centerville H.S., OH
10:15 PM - Tarpon Springs H.S., FL
10:30 PM - L.D. Bell H.S., TX
10:45 PM - Dobyns-Bennett H.S., TN
11:00 PM - University of South Alabama
2015 Participating Bands
Friday, October 30, 2015
2:30 PM - Box Office Opens
3:00 PM - Gates Open
3:45 PM - Harrison H.S., GA
4:00 PM - Dutchtown H.S., GA
4:15 PM - McEachern H.S., GA
4:30 PM - Hickory H.S., VA
5:15 PM - Fayette County H.S., GA
5:30 PM - Clements H.S., TX
5:45 PM - Paulding County H.S., GA
6:00 PM - Ola H.S., GA
6:15 PM - Mill Creek H.S., GA
6:30 PM - Walton H.S., GA
7:15 PM - Forsyth Central H.S., GA
7:30 PM - Westminster H.S., MD
7:45 PM - Hillgrove H.S., GA
8:00 PM - L.D. Bell H.S., TX
8:15 PM - Olympia H.S., FL
8:30 PM - Northwest Guilford H.S., NC
8:45 PM - Wando H.S., SC
Saturday, October 31, 2015
7:30 AM - Box Office Opens
8:00 AM - Gates Open
8:45 AM - Providence H.S., NC
9:00 AM - Kettering Fairmont H.S., OH
9:15 AM - Fort Mill H.S., SC
9:30 AM - Morton H.S., IL
10:30 AM – Winston Churchill H.S., TX
10:45 AM - Westwood H.S., TX
11:00 AM - West Johnston H.S., NC
11:15 AM - Centerville H.S., OH
11:30 AM - Panther Creek H.S., NC
11:45 AM - Seymour H.S., TN
12:00 PM - Dobyns-Bennett H.S., TN
12:15 PM - Mount Pleasant H.S., NC
12:30 PM - Spanish Fort H.S., AL
12:45 PM- East Coweta H.S., GA
1:45 PM - James Madison H.S., VA
2:00 PM - Saint James School, AL
2:15 PM - Grain Valley H.S., MO
2:30 PM - Smithfield-Selma H.S., NC
2:45 PM - Seminole H.S., FL
3:00 PM - Cypress Falls H.S., TX
3:15 PM - Father Ryan H.S., TN
3:30 PM - Rock Hill H.S., TN
3:45 PM - Hoover H.S., AL
4:00 PM - Tarpon Springs H.S., FL
4:15 PM – EXHBITION: "The Commandant's Own" The United States Marine Drum & Bugle Corps
4:30 PM – Presentation of Awards
6:45 PM – Gates Open for Finals
7:15 PM – National Anthem
7:45 PM – First Performing Finalist Band
11:00 PM – EXHIBITON: University of South Alabama
Performing in Exhibition
"The Commandant's Own" The United States Marine Drum & Bugle Corps
University of South Alabama
Official Music Store: Ken Stanton Music
Ken Stanton Music is our official music store for the event and will provide an on-site instrument repair service for minor repairs.
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Super Regional, Atlanta will be on Eastern Daylight Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- Spectator parking will be in commercial lots surrounding the Georgia Dome.
- Spectator parking is available at $10 per car (no in-and-out) in the Red Deck Parking Garage east of the Dome, and in the Gold Parking Deck north of the Dome.
- Please be sure to arrive early to the stadium to find parking. BOA does not control the pricing or availability of spectator parking lots.
- The Georgia Dome is part of a major convention center in a major metropolitan area. Please arrive early and give yourself plenty of time to park, buy tickets and enter the dome.
- We also encourage spectators to take the MARTA rapid rail system. Many MARTA stations within 5-10 miles of the stadium offer free parking at the stations.
- The Dome/Philips Area station is adjacent to the Dome. For more information: www.itsmarta.com. Weekend passes can be purchased in advance.
Stadium Rules and Regulations
The stadium has asked us to pass along the following information regarding its policies on event safety. From a safety and security perspective, fans should observe the following:
- Spectators are encouraged to arrive early to avoid congestion at the gates.
- For Finals entry, spectators are encouraged to enter Gate B, the closest gate to the ticket office. Entering Gate B avoids the very long lines of Finals spectators entering Gate C.
- The Georgia Dome is a non-smoking facility. Guests may smoke outside the gates in use, and re-enter with a Bands of America hand stamp.
- Spectators should be advised that nothing larger than a small personal handbag, i.e. large purses or backpacks, will be permitted inside the stadium. All bags are subject to inspection.
- Items such as signs and banners may not be attached to any part of the Dome, including hand railings and walls.
- Lost children, and lost/found property, are taken to the nearest Dome Service Center, located at Gates B & C.
- ATMs are located at each gate.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Dome Service Centers. A credit card imprint is taken and returned when the wheelchair is returned.
- Performance related equipment will be permitted, but only through the routine flow of the event.
- Items specifically prohibited inside the stadium are listed below.
- Bottles, Cans or Coolers
- Helium or other gas-filled balloons
- Laser Pointers
- Backpacks or any large bags
- Video Cameras
- Food and/or beverage(s) purchased outside the stadium
- Bands of America will provide a qualified medical staff, who will be located near the field and both concourses for any major problems that might arise.
- In an emergency, from a cell phone, you may dial 404-223-8888 to be connected to the event command post and on-site first aid, security, housekeeping and engineering. Please note that it is NOT advisable to call 911, as the stadium is in the center of multiple state and city jurisdictions and hospitals and has a number of different gates, ramps and surrounding streets. Dialing 911 may actually delay emergency response and waste valuable time
- Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area.
- They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
- Order information has been included in this packet andwill also be available on-site.
- Due to the professional crew on-site, use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event.
- Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field.
- Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed.
- The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field.
- Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
Media Personnel and Band Photography Policies
- "Media Passes" are intended for official media outlets only (i.e. newspapers, television, radio).
- A representative is required to show official media credentials in order to pick up a pass and must sign in at the ticket window with name and media outlet.
- A student representative of a school's newspaper or yearbook may receive a media pass with valid school media credentials.
- Still photography of any kind MAY be taken from the spectator seating areas.Video and audio recording is NOT allowed.
- “Official Band Photographers” are still allowed, so long as such person uses one of the band’s 25 field passes in order to be allowed in pre-performance credentialed areas
- Official Band Photographers must still go INTO the spectator stands to shoot pictures during performances and may not photograph from the field level.
- Official Band Photographer photos are NOT to be sold, distributed, duplicated or placed on the web in any downloadable fashion. Their use must be for archival or media purposes only.
- This restriction applies to all who enter the stadium, including any band parent/adult with a field pass.
- Only Jolesch Enterprisesand official media will be allowed to shoot from field level.
- No video or audio recording devices are allowed into the stadium, including those with “band videographers.”
- Credentialed television news crews and BOA pre-approved professional filmmakers are the only exceptions