Staff Name Badges
Each band is entitled to a maximum of six staff name badges. The names of staff members to receive badges will be taken from the Information Sheet submitted by the band director.
A name badge:
- Allows access onto field level for your band’s performance.
- Allows admittance into the stadium through either the pass gate or ticket gate for BOTH Prelims and Finals at a Regional, regardless if your band performs in Finals.
- A name badge will NOT allow access into the upper deck or other reserved seating for finals at select Regional stadiums where we offer reserved seats. You need a reserved seat ticket to enter this area.
- A person with a name badge does NOT need a field pass, ticket or hand-stamp, although a ticket is required for reserved seats.
Prelims Field Passes
For PRELIMS, each band will receive 25 Prelims field passes, per the participation cooperative fee.
A Prelims Field Pass:
- Allows access onto field level for your band’s performance. Be sure to give these to those people who absolutely must be at field level assisting your band on and off the field. Remember to give a pass to your band nurse or parents assisting with uniforms, etc. if they must be at field level. (Uniformed STUDENT band helpers do not need a field pass.)
- Allows admittance into the stadium through either the pass gate or ticket gate for prelims ONLY.
- Is valid throughout the Preliminary competition only. If the band does not perform in Finals, those people who had a Prelims Pass during the day will need a ticket to enter the stadium for Finals.
Finals Field Passes
For those bands that advance to the Finals competition, you will receive 25 FINALS FIELD PASSES. These will be distributed at the finalist directors’ meeting immediately after Prelims.
A Finals Field Pass:
- Allows access onto field level for your band’s performance. (Same field access suggestions apply as listed under Prelims Passes.)
- Allows admittance into the stadium through either the pass gate or ticket gate.
- A Finals field pass will NOT allow access into the upper deck or other reserved seating at select regional stadiums where we offer reserved seats. You need a reserved seat ticket to enter this area.
Student Prelims Admittance
Immediately after their Preliminary Performance, all students will receive a hand stamp that will allow them stadium access without being in uniform. Your students have FREE admittance to the facility for Prelims.
Your students can enter the stadium prior to your performance by entering AS A GROUP escorted by a school official. (They will receive a hand stamp upon entering.) Students in full uniform can enter the stadium at either the pass or ticket gate without a hand stamp.
Student Admittance for Finals
If your band performs in Finals, they will not need a ticket or hand stamp, as the students will be in uniform for the remainder of the evening.
If your students DO NOT perform in Finals, they will need a ticket to enter the stadium. A special STUDENT TICKET will be issued. These tickets can be picked up shortly after the announcement of finalist bands. The tickets must be picked up as a group. Please send only ONE representative, with proper band identification, to the ticket booth. This representative will need to provide a student count per the roster. These tickets are NOT for boosters or staff.
Bus Driver Passes
Bus driver passes for stadium admittance will be distributed at Band Check-In. The pass is valid for both Prelims and Finals, however, it does NOT allow access to field level or reserved seats during Finals.
Cooperative Ticket Information
Cooperative tickets for early season shows (October 3 and earlier and Southern California). Each band will receive 15 Day passes, as per the Fall Championship Application cooperative fee.
Cooperative tickets for regular season shows (October 10 and after, except Southern California). Each band will receive 20 Day Passes, as per the Regional Application cooperative fee (does not apply to Super Regionals).
A Day Pass:
- Allows one general admission to Prelims and Finals.
- Can be given away or sold at your discretion. Any sales must occur prior to arrival on site. All facilities only permit the sale of tickets on site by the box office.