When giving a gift to Music for All, a donor can designate which area of the organization to support, including:
- Music for All Annual Fund—funds are used to support all programs and operations of the organization.
- Scholarship Fund—allows Music for All to assist students in need of financial assistance to attend our programs.
- L.J. Hancock Fund—endowed fund that provides partial scholarships to the Music for All Summer Symposium on the basis of financial need.
- Sandy Feldstein Legacy Fund—supports the Sandy Feldstein National Percussion Festival as part of the Music for All National Festival.
- Music for All Foundation—gifts to the foundation allow Music for All to create an endowment for overall sustainability for long-term growth and success.
When you lead, others follow. Leading by example is a core value of Music for All. Music for All leadership giving levels include:
- Friends of Music ($100+)
- Virtuoso ($250+)
- Conductor’s Circle ($500+)
- President’s Circle ($1,000+)
- Chairman’s Circle ($2,500+)
- MFA Leadership Society ($5,000+)
- Larry & Joy McCormick Founders Society ($10,000+)