Make a difference by volunteering with Music For All!
Music for All has many opportunities to get involved, stay involved and give back to your community and the music programs that you support. Volunteer at a Regional marching band event, the Bands of America Grand National Championships and the Music for All National Festival.
GRAND NATIONALS VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION- NOW OPEN!
Grand Nationals opens on Wednesday, November 12th with the Indianapolis Public Schools Marching Tournament. Grand Nationals preliminary competition is held on Thursday and Friday November 13-14th. Semi-Finals competition begins on Saturday morning, and the event concludes with the top 12 finals competition on Saturday evening, November 15th. Grand Nationals also includes a special exhibition performances by Marian University, Tennessee State University, the University of Northern Alabama and Illinois State University.
Benefits of volunteering for Grand Nationals:
- FREE Event T-shirt
- FREE Grand Nationals Program Book
- A wristband that allows day-of entry into the event
- Meal tickets if working back-to-back shifts
- A behind-the-scenes look at Lucas Oil Stadium
- 2 shifts worked = a FREE ticket to Finals competition Saturday evening