Each year, the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) recognizes outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operations and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world, with the Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards Competition.
President and CEO, Eric Martin and Director of Advocacy and Educational Resources, James Stephens were at IFEA's 59th Annual Convention and Expo in Kansas City, Missouri where Music for All was awarded 14 awards! We couldn't be more excited and appreciative.
“Music for All is thrilled to have been recognized by its festival and event peers again this year,” said Debbie Laferty Asbill, Music for All’s Vice President of Marketing and Communications. “These awards are a recognition of the talents, hard work and dedication of everyone who is a part of the Music for All family.”
Music for All also received 14 Pinnacle Awards – 5 Gold Pinnacles, 6 Silver, and 3 Bronze in various categories for events, multimedia and marketing. These winning entries involved projects involving many MFA staff members and collaborations with partners including Mr. Video Productions, Delivra and Hansen Multimedia.
Winning entries came from organizations as diverse as the 500 Festival, Indianapolis, IN; Kentucky Derby Festival, Louisville, KY; Des Moines Arts Festival, Des Moines, IA; Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Denver, CO and the Pasadena Tournament of Roses, Pasadena, CA. International contenders included such diverse event organizations as the Seoul Lantern Festival, Seoul, South Korea and the World Gourmet Summit, Singapore.
Music for All received the following IFEA/ Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards:
Gold Pinnacle Awards
• Best Event Video for sale (Bands of America Grand National Championships, presented by Yamaha)
• Best Event/Organization E-Newsletter (Summer Symposium Daily Buzz)
• Best Event/Organization Newsletter
• Best Cover Design (Orchestra America Newsletter)
• Best Educational Program (Marching Band Division at the Music for All Summer Symposium)
Silver Pinnacle Awards
• Best Miscellaneous Multimedia (Inside "Everything Beautiful" with Composer Samuel Hazo Video: http://bit.ly/everythingbeautiful)
• Best Cover Design (Music for All National Festival Program Book)
• Best Single Newspaper Display Ad (Music for All Summer Symposium Ad)
• Best Single Magazine Display Ad (Bands of America Championships Ad)
• Best Ad Series (Music for All “I Believe” Series)
• Best Event Within an Existing Festival (2013 Bands of America Grand National Championships Parent/Booster Award Ceremony)
Bronze Pinnacle Awards
• Best Organization E-Newsletter
• Best Miscellaneous Multimedia (2013 Grand Nationals Montage Video: http://bit.ly/1nVhXYD)
• Best Promotional Brochure (About MFA Brochure)
We are honored to have received these awards from the IFEA. You'll see from the list above that the awards recognize the group efforts of everyone at Music for All, as well as our friends and partners who work along side us. Thank you to all who have had a hand in these projects and programs.
Music for All is proud to be a member of the International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA). The International Festivals and Events Association has more than 2,000 member festivals from around the world. Each year, the IFEA Pinnacle Awards competition honors the best special events, festival materials, promotions and ideas among the organization’s membership. For more information about IFEA and the Pinnacle Awards Competition you can check out their website or Facebook page.