1 Georgia Dome Dr SW
Atlanta, Georgia, GA 30313
2017 Awards Photos
7:15 p.m. - Wesleyan School, GA – Class Champion Exhibition
7:30 p.m. - Coweta H.S., OK
7:45 p.m. - James F. Byrnes H.S., SC
8:00 p.m. - Walton H.S., GA
8:15 p.m. - Mill Creek H.S., GA
8:30 p.m. - Fort Mill H.S., SC
8:45 p.m. - Green Hope H.S., NC
9:00 p.m. - Cedar Ridge H.S., TX
9:15 p.m. - Park Vista H.S., FL
9:30 p.m. - Kennesaw Mountain H.S., GA
9:45 p.m. - Tarpon Springs H.S., FL
10:00 p.m. - Haltom H.S., TX
10:15 p.m. - Wando H.S., SC
2017 Prelims Schedule
as of 10/23/2017
7:00 a.m. – Corner H.S., AL
7:15 a.m. – Powdersville H.S., SC
7:30 a.m. – Sequoyah H.S., TN
7:45 a.m. – Lafayette H.S., LA
8:00 a.m. – Lambert H.S., GA
8:15 a.m. – Oak Grove H.S., AL
8:30 a.m. – First Colonial H.S., VA
8:45 a.m. – Trinity H.S., TX
9:30 a.m. – Fort Mill H.S., SC
9:45 a.m. – Jefferson City H.S., MO
10:00 a.m. – Saint James School, AL
10:15 a.m. – Cleveland H.S., NC
10:30 a.m. – Wesleyan School, GA
10:45 a.m. – East Coweta H.S., GA
11:00 a.m. – Walton H.S., GA
11:15 a.m. – Wando H.S., SC
12:15 p.m. – Father Ryan H.S., TN
12:30 p.m. – Green Hope H.S., NC
12:45 p.m. – Ooltewah H.S., TN
1:00 p.m. – James F. Byrnes H.S., SC
1:15 p.m. – River Ridge H.S., GA
1:30 p.m. – Hoover H.S., AL
1:45 p.m. – Haltom H.S., TX
2:00 p.m. – Saltillo H.S., MS
2:45 p.m. – Coweta H.S., OK
3:00 p.m. – Park Vista H.S., FL
3:15 p.m. – Cedar Ridge H.S., TX
3:30 p.m. – Hillgrove H.S., GA
3:45 p.m. – Mill Creek H.S., GA
4:00 p.m. – Kennesaw Mountain H.S., GA
4:15 p.m. – Tarpon Springs H.S., FL
4:30 p.m. – EXHIBITION: Georgia Southern University
4:45 p.m. – Presentation of Awards
6:30 p.m. – Gates Open
7:00 p.m. – National Anthem
7:30 p.m. – First Performing Finalist Band
10:30 p.m. – Finals Competition Ends
10:45 p.m. – FINALE: Presentation of Awards
Tickets can be purchased on-site at the ticket window. More ticket information and pricing can be found here.
Same day, on-site ticket deals are available for children 10 and under, youth 11-18, college students, seniors and active duty military. These ticket discounts are only available at the ticket window on the day of the event at all BOA Regionals and Super Regional Championships.
At the time of the Super Regional, Atlanta will be on Eastern Standard Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- With the new venue and traffic patterns - please plan to allow at least 1 hour from your arrival on-site until you are in your seats.
- The Red and Silver Parking Decks or “The Gulch” parking lots provide for easiest access to the Spectator Entrance (GATE 2) and Ticket Booth at the Atlanta Super Regional. Please reference the Spectator Parking Map for more details.
- For additional parking information and lot options, please visit the stadium website: https://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/lot_info or visit your preferred parking website (Parking Panda, Spot Hero, etc.) for more options. Music for All does not control or operate spectator parking or public parking.
- PLEASE NOTE - The Mercedes-Benz Stadium “Front Porch” is a raised plaza connecting the stadium to the World Congress Center. Please use Andrew Young Blvd, MLK Jr. Drive, and Olympic Park Drive to access the areas below. NOTE - Mangum Street is a surface level road, and will be closed to public traffic on the day of the event.
- 1000 Andrew Young International Blvd NW is the approximate address to access the Spectator Entrance, Red Deck, Silver Deck, & The “Gulch” Parking
- Please review the Spectator Parking Map before planning your arrival.
Stadium Clear Bag Policy for Spectator (Including Band Re-Entry)
*Outside of the performance flow, students and staff are considered spectators by the Mercedes-Benz Stadium and will be held to the Clear Bag Policy.
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium has adopted the NFL Clear Bag Policy. This requires new bag check and entry procedures upon arrival at the MBS.
Spectators will be restricted to the following style and size bags at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry to the stadium.
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12
- Clear plastic one-gallon freezer bag
- Small clutch bags/wristlets no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
A Bag Check Tent will be available for fans –first come, first served basis
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- purses larger than a clutch bag
- fanny packs
- cinch bags
- luggage of any kind
- computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Clear bag policies have been adopted in recent years by the NFL and other professional sports leagues and stadiums across the country to create a safer fan experience while also getting people through the lines and to their seats quickly and efficiently.
Spectators can direct their specific questions about permitted bags to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, or you may wish to refer to the official NFL clear bag policy www.nfl.com/allclear for additional information.
Please help us spread the word and create a safer and more comfortable experience for our guests and performers! Thank you for your cooperation.
General Stadium Policies & Services
The stadium has asked us to pass along the following information regarding its policies on event safety. From a safety and security perspective, fans should observe the following:
- Spectators are encouraged to arrive early to avoid congestion at the gates. Gates and gate open times are listed on the schedule above.
- The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a non-smoking facility. Guests may smoke outside the gates in use, and re-enter with a Bands of America hand stamp.
- Items such as signs and banners may not be attached to any part of the Dome, including hand railings and walls. To enter the building, signs may be no larger than 3’x5’.
- Lost children and lost/found property are taken to the Stadium Service Center at Section 136.
- ATMs are located at each gate.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Stadium Service Centers. A credit card imprint is taken and returned when the wheelchair is returned.
Performance related equipment will be permitted, but only through the routine flow of the event. Items specifically prohibited inside the stadium are listed below:
- Bottles, Cans or Coolers
- Helium or other gas-filled balloons
- Laser Pointers
- Backpacks, large bags other non-clear bags
- Video Cameras
- Food and/or beverage(s) purchased outside the stadium
- Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks
Bands of America Photography and Video Recording Policy
Videotaping is not permitted without the expressed, written consent of Music for All.
Still cameras (digital or film, professional, or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field. Only Jolesch Enterprise photographers (the official photography company of Music for All) and news media with Bands of America-issued media credentials are allowed to photograph from the field.
Tripods, or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others, are not allowed. The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media Bands of America credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their cameras.
Jolesch Enterprises will be on-site to take a group picture of each band after they exit the performance area. They will also be taking action photos on the field level.
Ordering information will be available onsite.
Music for All is committed to providing safe and secure events. It's easy to take for granted the routine moments in our everyday lives—going to work or school, the grocery store or the gas station. However, your everyday is different than your neighbor’s—filled with the moments that make it uniquely yours. So if you see something you know shouldn't be there—or someone's behavior that doesn't seem quite right—say something. Informed, alert communities play a critical role in keeping our nation safe.
To report suspicious activity, immediately contact Music for All event staff at the event. Music for All will contact local law enforcement agency. Describe specifically what you observed, including:
- Who or what you saw;
- When you saw it;
- Where it occurred;
- and Why it's suspicious.